This Refund Policy was last updated as of 24th July 2021.
Thank you for shopping with Audit Your Store.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll provide you with a full refund.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.Definitions
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
* Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Mantas Digital, MB, V. Nagecičiaus g. 3, Lithuania, Vilnius
* Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
* Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
* Service refers to the Website.
* Website refers to Audit Your Store, accessible from audityourstore.com
* You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the Company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 30 days without any given reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 30 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the original method of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.Contacting us
If at any time you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us by sending an e-mail at email@example.com